Tuesday, March 5, 2013

# that 90 plus days left

Truth said, I am looking forward to that wedding of mine. But I'm not really much of panicky at this moment of time. 
Today I told Love. "I think I will only get panicky when I'm left with that 1 month left" 
I think really! Only excited but not panic, YET

I have heard many people telling me about the day before they got married.
How they can't sleep. How they keep counting down the time to the nikah timing.
hahaha
(tunang je da susah nak tido, ape lagi nak nikah D:)

Hah well, I don't do much on that nikah day. 
Just berdebar2 when he is going thru that "Sah? Sah!" moment.
And I think I should be the most happiest girl when I'm legally married to the someone that I never thought of getting married when I first saw him
Like yeah? We met online!
But Alhamdulillah, its just our fate to be together. Our Jodoh, from now till forever, InsyaAllah.

I have this procrastination that I really have got to STOP
Which is to lose weight.
Like seriously la. I can't stop eating fast food.
I keep telling myself that I should start losing weight NOW!
As in 3 months would help if there is lots of discipline and consistency.

But hey seriously la. I got so angry with Uniqlo cause I can't fit in their skinny jeans.
Just because their largest skinny jeans size was 28. Like seriously la.
So I have made a conclusion.
As long as I cant fit the Uniqlo jeans, I AM FAT.

I can't wait for that short 1 week term break in 2 weeks time
Thats when I think I should really cut down on the food intake and also the exercising!

And to think that I need corsets for my next fitting in April!
2 fittings!
One is Sue & 1 is Urbanne

I think I should do fasting during that 1 week break onwards.
Then the next week try that "Apple Cider with Lemon drink" D:
Hopefully it works. Really. 

Anyways, our Ezypics event last week went well.
Alhamdulillah. The parents was supporting. 
But I feel that the pictures wasn't good enough :/

xoxo, soon-to-be Mrs Ridzman


No comments:

Post a Comment