Friday, February 22, 2013

#2 Wedding Preparation & never ending list

Here's to the second post of the day. 

My wedding-never-ending-list
So here's to the list of people I took for my BIG day!

#catering + deco: Urbane Wedding
#andaman for Nikah: Sue Cre'xion 
(people asked, why did I take two different mak andam, and I said, "I have been aiming for the nikah to by Sue and no one 
#andaman for Sanding: Urbane Wedding Package
#photography: under Urbane Wedding package
# videography: Signature Photography
# cake: Urbane Wedding
# card: Card Maison
# berkat: Remy cuppies
# gubahan: Gubahan Royal
# bouquet: Blushing Bouquet
#photobooth + Guestbook: Ezypics
(A business by Ridzliin actually :P)

 I think thats about it. Compared to my engagement list, this is much more and more money incur D:

Theme wedding: Black and White. Classic Wedding I must say.

6 months and I managed to find my catering. After many many pms and I decided to take Urbane. We planned to make it a joined wedding. Where, my side and ridz side will be under one place but unfortunately, it caused so much problems and lots of time wasted talking about it with his parents.

So it's going to be a two day event.
Nikah is at 3pm on Saturday, 8 June 2013
Sanding is on Sunday, 9 June 2013, 11am - 5pm

What was done so far for the past two months was lots of paying & we did our first fitting with Urbane and it was awesome. Been telling myself, "Shit I need to seriously lose weight" but unfortunately, nothing has been done. Can't seem to cut down on my food intake as I seem to be always hungry.

Back to our fitting, it was awesome. We got to two different wedding costumes.
One in a silverish turqouise colour and one in red velvet.
Both are actually very tight, as they have like their own "corset". But can fit me and as they said, its meant to be tight fitting. 
Also, both has a "tail" at the end, (those kind yang boleh sapu lantai )

So, I can't wait for everything actually.
Counting down to another 106 days. Fast because last two months have just passed in a breeze. Last I remembered my days was about 180 days plus? Now its soon to be 2 digit.

Looking forward. & Nervous.
(and when can I seriously start losing weight!)

xoxo ,(soon-to-be) Mrs Riidzman

No comments:

Post a Comment