Saturday, February 23, 2013

#3 Pictures & more pictures.

Here goes to the third entry. I'm unable to blog much today since I drew henna on my hand. 
(sesungguhnya i minah inai2 :P)

So, yeah. This blog entry is going to be pictures and more pictures :D


#1 gubahan : From Gubahan Royal, Theme colours will be black and white.
Black for him, white for her.

Oh yeah hantaran:
Well actually I have a few in mind, but I'm giving only 4, so, I'm still considering should I give.

Baju Raya Sepasang + Samping(*)
Ray Ban Shades(*)
Everlast sneakers
Ring(*)
Polo shirt or something from Fred Perry (?)
Galaxy Tab (?)
Laptop (?)

(*) mostly confirm.
(?) maybe?
#2: Wedding Invitations from Card Maison (actually its my kakak sedara punye business)
The theme is still goldish colour :D

Alrights. short entry for today.
meeting Mr Ridzman in a few hours time!

xoxo, soon-to-be Mrs Riidzman

No comments:

Post a Comment