Tuesday, February 26, 2013

#4 2 more days to 2 digit countdown

Okay let's be positive thinkers and not get to stress out.
2 more days to the 2 digit countdown.

Excited. Stress ? 

I am looking forward to it actually. The faster the better. Alhamdulillah everything is settled for my side. Left the berkat & bunga rampai.
Oh and we changed our videography package to Urbane's.
Might as well, everything under one roof

So dear asked how are the packages like:
Videography: $850
1 day service (approx 7 hours)
Additional day: $400
Recorded in Full HD resolution
High quality audio
Wedding couple interviews
Guests interviews
Own choices of songs
2 sets laser-print DVD
2 Customized DVD Casings

So, we took the additional day for our nikah also. It's a total of $1250. We saved I think about 
$200-300 from previously.

It's another 2 more days to MARCH & I'm pretty much excited!
It's a whole month of events for Ezypics & photoshoot!

 2 March: Flea @ MDIS with Rohani
3 March: Ezypics Event @ Pasir Ris
10 March: Ezypics Event @ Clementi
12 March: PAY DAY
17 March: Wedding Outdoor Photoshoot with PurplePlum Tree Photography
(the photographer I took for my engagement)
22 March: Ibu Birthday!
30 March: Cik Milah's son Engagement.
(Ezypics introductory event)

April is our month of fitting
May is our month of planning of pelamin
June is our wedding month!

I am planning already for manicure & pedicure, dental, facial & spa!
Those will be done in 1-2 weeks before June 8th!



xoxo, soon-to-be Mrs Ridzman

No comments:

Post a Comment